Covid 19 Policy
Aradia Fitness Leduc is officially opening June 22nd, 2020!
We’re incredibly excited to see everyone and are counting down the days until we can be in our studio together again.
This page will updated with more information regarding our procedures and plans for operation in the safest manner possible.
Aradia Fitness Edmonton has worked diligently to develop procedures and expectations to keep everyone as safe as possible when we reopen. We have been working closely with AHS to develop opening strategies (that far exceed standard expectations) to keep everyone safe. Out of respect for everyone who visits the studio, please make sure you familiarize yourself with the updated Student Expectations as well as the Screening Questions provided below.
At Aradia Fitness Edmonton, your safety and that of our instructors is our utmost priority.
The ensure the safety of all of us, please observe the following guidelines as required by the government of Alberta:
- Arrive at the studio for your classes on time. Please wait in your car or outside until your class begins. We will not have our seating area accessible for lounging or waiting in order to maintain social distancing. Please leave as soon as your class ends so that the instructor can disinfect and clean the studio in preparation for the next class.
- Please come fully dressed for your class and bring as few items as possible.
- Please bring a water bottle as we will not have the water fountains available during this time.
- Please bring your own Yoga mat if you prefer. This is optional, but we will still be doing floor conditioning, so if you prefer to use a yoga mat, please bring one from home
- Only one person can access the bathroom at a time
- Masks are optional. If you prefer to wear a make, we have some available for purchase at the studio
- We will not be taking payments of any kind at the studio – we can charge your card on file for the mask. All classes must be pre-paid for on schedulehouse.
- We will not be providing high level classes during this time as we are unable to spot due to Social Distancing. Absolutely no inversions on the pole are allowed during this time. Even if you feel confident in an inverted movement, sometimes accidents happen, and we do not want to risk the safety of our instructors in the case that they need to break social distancing to catch your fall or provide First Aid. High level hoop classes will not be available during this time. We will be keeping hoops low, and we will be working on conditioning and review.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front of the studio. You must sanitize before starting class.
- A spray bottle and cloth will be provided at your designated pole. You will not need to cross paths in order to get your spray bottle and cloth. Leave the cloth in your area and the instructor will grab it at the end of the class. Please disinfect your pole with the spray bottle before class, and at the end of class. The spray bottle has 99% ISO alcohol.
- Please do NOT under any circumstances come to the studio if you are feeling ill. If you are sick, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a credit on your account to use for a future class.
- Classes will be spaced with 20 minutes in between them to allow for instructors to sanitize the floor, touch points, and apparatus’
- Class sizes are reduced in order to maintain social distancing. Poles will be sectioned off and visibly marked on the floor with where you can stay during your pole class
- Please bring your own grip – no sharing of grips. We do not have any grip for sale at this time.
COVID Screening Questions:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened if associated with allergies, chronic or pre-existing conditions:
- Shortness of Breath
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sore Throat and/or
- Runny Nose?
- Have you returned to Canada from outside the country (including USA) in the last 14 days?
- Are you in a high risk profession and have not worn appropriate personal protective equipment?
- Did you have close contact with someone who has a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact with a person who had acute respiratory illness that started within 14 days of their close contact to someone with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact with a person who had acute respiratory illness who returned from travel outside of Canada in the 14 days before they became sick?
- Did you have a laboratory exposure to biological material (i.e. primary clinical specimens, virus culture isolates) known to contain COVID-19?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please exit the studio and call Health Link at 811. If you are experiencing severe symptoms of COVID-19 please contact 911 immediately. In both cases, please contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may take extra precautions for the other students and instructors.